Happy New Year!
I was hoping you would be able to send the following info out to your members by email (with the attachment):
Don’t miss out on this important Autism Conference!
Join us on January 24th-26th for our 10th Annual Autism Conference with Keynote Speakers SILKEN LAUMANN and SEAN COVEY!
Hear from experts on topics like:
- Supporting Spontaneous Communication in Students with ASD – Dr. Pat Mirenda
- Old Ways of Looking at Autism.... New Ways of Looking at Autism – Michael John Carley
- Emotional Regulation Approach to Challenging Behaviour – Dr. Amy Laurent
- Experiences of Parents and Strategies for Moving Forward – Dr. David Nicholas
- Longitudinal Studies of Children with Autism – Dr. Cathy Lord
- Mental Health in Adolescents and Adults with ASD – Dr. Jonathan Weiss
- Physical Literacy Development in ASD – Kyle Pushkarenko
Register now for this 3 day event and get free parking at Rogers Place on Wednesday and River Cree on Thursday and Friday!
Check out our Employment Luncheon, Charity Poker Tournament, and Autism Gala as a part of this exciting 3 day event!
If you have ever wanted to learn more about autism – this is the event for you!
Register at www.childrensautism.ca or call 780.495.9235 for more information.
Webcast options are also available for out of region families and professionals.
Terri Duncan MSLP, R.SLP
Children's Autism Services of Edmonton
(780) 495-9235, (780) 233-7837
DON’T MISS OUT on our 10th Annual Autism Conference January 24th-26th 2018
Speakers include Sean Covey, Michael John Carley, Amy Laurent and more!
Check out www.childrensautism.ca for more info
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.